Worried about a PAYE Inspection?
Our PAYE Healthcheck service is designed to find any PAYE issues before the Taxman does!
Why not call us in prior to any visit?
The healthcheck can...
- Review and sample check your payroll records for errors
- Sample test the most common errors that the PAYE inspectors look for
- Statistically analyse your completed PAYE returns
- Sample check the completion of PAYE returns
- Compare your PAYE returns against your annual accounts
- Sample check leavers and starters to make sure they are correctly dealt with
- Review statutory maternity pay, statutory sick pay, student loan deductions and working tax credits
- Identify any workers where status issues may be a concern
- Check completion of end of year returns
- Review benefit in kind and expenses disclosures and calculations
- Check expenses dispensations
- Identify any PAYE planning opportunities
We can also provide a similar service in respect of a CIS healthcheck for the construction industry.
Working with you
Whether you're starting from scratch or have been in business for years you'll benefit from working with Attenboroughs. We can show you how to take your business to the next level.
We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of business....
Get in touch
Simple way to contact us. Just fill in a simple form.
Find out details about what we can do
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ghatt3e/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 7
Notice: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/ghatt3e/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php on line 20
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
As a valued member of our community, we appreciate the trust you place in us to make sure all your critical services continue.
We are committed to an evidence-led and common-sense approach to containing the coronavirus outbreak and mitigating its impact on employees, customers and our wider business operations.
Please be assured we are preparing for our services to continue as normal. We have business continuity plans in place to minimise the risk of infection and make sure we can continue to deliver a business-as-usual service to our customers should an infection occur at an office. These include implementing clear guidelines for employees, providing support and advice for anyone who needs to self-quarantine, and issuing guidance on following safe hygiene practices across the organisation.
You can find further information on Covid-19 below to keep you updated:
: Undefined index: viewednotice in /home/ghatt3e/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ow-plugin/components/iris_notice.php
on line 28